Careers / Job Postings
Blanchett Neon is always on the lookout for talented employees to join our award-winning team. Contact Us for more information, and check this page often for specific listings.
Blanchett Neon is looking for a project manager that will be responsible for overseeing the process of manufacturing and installing quality signage displays at our industry-leading signage company:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and on budget.
- Developing project scopes and milestones.
- Assigning tasks and timelines to stakeholders through internal communication program.
- Sourcing and coordinating sub-contractors.
- Working alongside management to oversee the production process.
- Creating comprehensive project documentation for installation crews.
- Various on-site coordination, including arranging site safety orientations, site meetings, and inspections.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Flexible and open-minded while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable and effective working in a collaborative team environmental as well as in high levels of autonomy.
- Prior construction project management is preferred for all applicants.
- Past experience and knowledge on Electronic Message Centre Technology (EMC or digital signage) would be preferred.
- Previous experience in safety management is a high asset – specifically working within the COR program.
Compensation is competitive, and will be based on past experience. Benefits, employee RRSP program and formal training will be provided upon completion of probation period.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Electrical Wiring / Assembly Technician
At Blanchett Neon, we are committed to providing custom signage displays of the highest quality to our clients, and our production team is essential to every successful project. A family owned and operated business, we are looking for an electrical wiring / assembly professional to join our industry-leading team in a full-time position beginning immediately.
Our wiring / assembly department is one of the final steps in the signage manufacturing process, and applicants will be responsible for working in a team environment to complete the wiring and final assembly of electrical components into our signage displays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wiring signage displays with LED or fluorescent illumination.
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to interpret blueprints to a high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others as a team.
- Can work in a physical environment including bending, standing, sitting, all of which vary in duration.
- Capable of working in a safety-first environment, and working to uphold Blanchett Neon’s COR safety status.
- Experience in electrical wiring (preferably in a sign shop) required.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
Competitive wages and benefits available. For more information, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org