Not only is your unique Custom Signage display the most cost-effective form of advertising, it will also brand your location firmly as belonging to your business. We strive to make the signage purchasing process as straightforward and transparent as we can; read on for an overview of our process:
The Initial Visit
We will discuss your business to determine what signage solution will best meet your goals:
- Initial Contact: Our Account Executives are flexible, and will work with your schedule to meet at a time and medium that is most convenient (through email, phone, or in-person at your business).
- We will survey your site, looking for potential visibility issues or hazards (such as power-lines) and accessibility issues that may affect pricing.
- Discuss your current marketing strategy and your intended audience.
- Discuss budget (or help suggest a budget that best suits your needs).
- View the Portfolio to focus in on design options and themes.
- Review any landlord or shopping centre signage criteria to be aware of any design requirements.
- Discuss desired completion date.
Your Edmonton Custom sign proposal will be presented accurately and detailed:
- We will require a Vector Logo (Definition) to accurately display your signage rendering.
- An original rendering illustrating the best signage solution for your business and location will be created.
- Bylaws and zoning will be reviewed for your specific location to ensure complete legality of signage.
- Samples of colors and materials as shown in our renderings will be provided.
Learn more about our Award-Winning Design Team.
Your dedicated Blanchett Neon Account Executive will present the complete signage proposal:
- Presentation of the artwork with accurate specs and colours listed.
- Samples will be provided of materials if required.
- A detailed estimate with no hidden costs.
- Review of pricing and payment options (lease-to-own payment solutions have never been more affordable!)
Check out our flexible Financing Options.
When you are ready to proceed with your new Edmonton custom signage, we will require the following:
We will not proceed with production of any aspect of your signage without the artwork renderings signed and dated. By signing our renderings, you are agreeing to all fonts, colours, copy and wording, location on wall, and any other specifications listed on the artwork. Rest easy knowing what is shown on the artwork is what we will build.
If any potential issues come up that may cause the artwork to be changed after the sign-off (after a site-survey for example), we will get into contact to let you know of the change BEFORE proceeding; and will most likely require another signature agreeing to the change.
- Billing Information Form.
- A Signed Commitment to Purchase (Purchase Order or Signed Sales Agreement).
- Deposit (typically 30 % down). We accept credit cards (up to $ 5,000), as well as purchase order, money transfer or cheque.
- A Detailed Site Plan.
- Landlord Approval (if applicable).
We will not proceed with manufacturing your signage until we have your signed approval to proceed.
Quality reviews are completed following each stage of Production.
- Job will be entered into the production queue once paperwork is completed.
- The permit application will be submitted (if applicable).
- Production drawings will be created and meet engineering standards.
- PSQ and CSA manufacturing standards are met or exceeded.
Learn more about the Permit Process.
- A private locate in addition to an Alberta First Call will take place for all underground utilities (as applicable).
- All signage installations are carried out safely by certified field technicians and journeyman Boom-Truck operators.
- Blanchett Neon has the largest service and Installation fleet in Edmonton; ensuring timely delivery of signage.
Learn about our Installation Team
After Sale Service
We want to be YOUR signage provider for life, including all future service and maintenance services:
All Blanchett Neon-manufactured signage displays come with a complete one year parts and labour warranty:
- Many of our suppliers provide longer or extended warranties; contact your Sales Rep for detailed information on the products / materials unique to your custom sign.
Service & Maintenance
Extend the life-span of your Edmonton Custom sign display investment with an individualized Service and Maintenance agreement that is catered to your unique signage needs, including:
- Annual Sign Cleaning.
- Replacement of failed modules, fluorescent tubes, power supplies, ext.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance.