Now Hiring – Electrical Wiring Technican
Looking for a change in pace? We are looking for an electrical wiring technician to join our award-winning production team starting immediately.
Electrical Wiring / Signage Assembly
At Blanchett Neon, we are committed to providing custom signage displays of the highest quality to our clients, and our production team is essential to every successful project. A family owned and operated business, we are looking for an electrical wiring / assembly professional to join our industry-leading team in a full-time position beginning immediately.
Our wiring / assembly department is one of the final steps in the signage manufacturing process, and applicants will be responsible for working in a team environment to complete the wiring and final assembly of electrical components into our signage displays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wiring signage displays with LED or fluorescent illumination.
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to interpret blueprints to a high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others as a team.
- Can work in a physical environment including bending, standing, sitting, all of which vary in duration.
- Capable of working in a safety-first environment, and working to uphold Blanchett Neon’s COR safety status.
- Experience in electrical wiring (preferably in a sign shop) required.
- Valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
Competitive wages and benefits available. For more information, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org