Now Hiring- Project Manager
Now Hiring – Project Manager
Blanchett Neon is looking for a project manager that will be responsible for overseeing the process of manufacturing and installing quality signage displays at our industry-leading Edmonton Sign Company starting immediately:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and on budget.
- Developing project scopes and milestones.
- Assigning tasks and timelines to stakeholders through internal communication program.
- Sourcing and coordinating sub-contractors.
- Working alongside management to oversee the production process.
- Creating comprehensive project documentation for installation crews.
- Various on-site coordination, including arranging site safety orientations, site meetings, and inspections.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Flexible and open-minded while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable and effective working in a collaborative team environmental as well as in high levels of autonomy.
- Prior construction project management is preferred for all applicants.
- Past experience and knowledge on Electronic Message Centre Technology (EMC or digital signage) is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in safety management is highly preferred – specifically working within the COR safety program.
Compensation is competitive, and will be based on past experience. Benefits, employee RRSP program and formal training will be provided upon completion of probation period.
To apply, send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.