We truly believe that we have the most knowledgeable and experienced leadership team in the Sign Industry that continue to drive Blanchett Neon forward. Research and development initiatives, and innovative signage production techniques allow us to offer our clients the very latest business signs and products the industry has to offer.
Daryl Blanchett, President
- In the sign industry since 1989.
- Third-Generation family member to be running Blanchett Neon.
- Overall management of all operations of the company.
- Setting visions and goals for the company.
Gary Perry, General Manager
- Has worked in the Sign Industry since 1989.
- Experienced in the sale of and management of major projects.
- Extensive knowledge on deployment of Electronic Message Centres.
- Knowledgeable in the interpretation and application of Sign Bylaws.
- Was instrumental in the drafting and passing of Edmonton Bylaw 15892 which is widely regarded as one of the most progressive Digital Signage bylaws in North America.
Laverne Herman, Accounting Manager
- With Blanchett Neon since 1978.
- Management of financial resources of the company.
- Ensure efficient recording and monitoring of company’s financial transactions.
- Prepare annual budgets and financial reports.
- Plan and manage human resources of the company.
Darren Neiman, Production Manager
- Business Supervisory Management certificate.
- Production management since 1999.
- Management of the production operations.
- Supervision of production staff.
- Coordination with supplier and contractors.
Joe Hauk, Service Manager / Project Coordinator
- In sign industry since 1992.
- Sign, Service Installation Technician certified, Swing Stage certified, AIT Boom Truck Certified (NAIT 2017).
- Manages installation and service requests and scheduling.
- WHMIS Trainer.
- Health and Safety trained (NCSO Designation)