Capital City Savings Sherwood Park
When beginning the signage design process for your new building or site, many different types of signage will be required, including:
- Freestanding Pylon Signage
- Channel Letters ( or even Skyline Signage)
- Interior / Reception displays
- Window Vinyl
- Fascia Signs
- Drive-Thru Directionals
Click here for our signage Terminology / Glossary.
Complete Signage Solutions
Many signage companies are very capable at handling specific forms of signage (ie. window vinyls or interiors), but few will be able to manage and provide a comprehensive signage program specifically catered to your unique business or corporate signage needs.
This is where our team of trained and experienced account executives will help every step along the way:
One Point of Contact
All signage projects, from the largest freestanding pylon display to a window graphic or face-replacement will have a dedicated project manager who will provide updates and keep the project on time and on budget. By utilizing only one point of contact, it makes it simple for your team to contact our team, and vice versa. All questions, updates and inquiries will be
From initial designs to creating landlord signage criteria, we will keep any new business signage project organized, on time and in motion.
In-House Design, Manufacturing and Installation
Unlike other signage companies that may subcontract out parts of the manufacturing process, we employ our own experienced in-house design, production and installation teams to successfully manage and control every aspect of the signage process:
- Pre-Production: permitting, production drawings, R & D services.
- Manufacturing: all manufacturing from sheet-metal to painting to vinyl application is completed in our 28,000 sq foot shop.
- Installation: one of Edmonton’s largest installation teams complete all signage installations.
- Service & Maintenance: we support our signage displays for their complete life-span.
Multiple Location Management
Sobeys Sherwood Park
Multiple locations? No problem! As your one-stop-shop for corporate signage, we are more than capable of handling the entire signage purchasing, manufacturing, and installation process. When planning for future signage needs, working with one signage company experienced with your specific brand requirements will ensure a smooth purchasing process, and will maintain a consistent look for your brand across different locations:
- Our experienced design department will work with your marketing team to create an unchanging, recognizable look for your brand across any number of locations.
- Leave the permitting to us! We are familiar with permit regulations across Western Canada, and will work with local bylaw offices to handle all required paperwork.
- With an installation network established across Western Canada, we will not only manufacture, but also install your business signage efficiently, and correctly the first time.
- Any future service work required? Our Service & Maintenance department will keep your signage looking as good as the day it was installed.
Since 1947, Blanchett Neon has successfully managed complete business signage solutions for institutions including:
- TD Canada Trust
- Sobeys/ IGA Garden Market
- Sobeys Liquor
- Servus Credit Union (Formerly Capital City Savings)
- Edmonton Public Library
- Alberta Health Services (AHS)