Industry Leading Manufacturing
Since 1947, our Edmonton custom signage portfolio continues to grow with great examples of quality manufacturing that has been proven to stand the test of time.
From using correct materials intended for exterior applications, to proper manufacturing techniques, Blanchett Neon is the choice for quality illuminated business signage.
All new signage displays by Blanchett Neon come with a complete one-year parts and labor warranty. We believe fully in the products we use, and stand behind our manufacturing procedures.
- In addition to our standard one-year warranty, many aspects of our signage (LEDs, film, ext.) will have longer warranties offered direct from the manufacturer. Contact Us for more information.
Our signage is designed and manufactured with the future in mind.
Signage displays are engineered to allow for easy access to serviceable areas (such as illumination sources and wiring), cutting down on future service and maintenance times as well as repair bills.
- Pylon Signs: Panels are hinged to allow access from a service van (versus needing an expensive boom-truck).
- Skyline Signage: Power-Packs are installed in the building. (to avoid needing a swing-stage).
Our trained and knowledgeable signage technicians will complete the job correctly the first time. We manufacture much of our signage in-house at our Edmonton facility for quality control purposes, and only buy or outsource materials that pass strict quality standards.
All illumination sources installed in our signage displays have undergone extensive testing to ensure the high-output fluorescent and LED modules stand the test of time:
- LED Modules are spaced properly, and intended for use in exterior signage displays.
- Fluorescent tubing is arranged in the display to be easily removed when requiring replacement or service.
Every painted surface of our signage display will be properly sanded, primed, and only then painted with the highest quality paint products to ensure our signage displays will not fade or rust for the complete life of the display.
- We use Sikkens automotive quality paint.
The interior of our cabinets are painted white for better reflection of light
After years of manufacturing shaped sign cabinets, we now paint the interiors of our fascia box signs matte white to better reflect the light through the front of the display.
Blanchett Neon is proud to be a recognized 3M Vinyl Film dealer; allowing us to pass along 3M’s extensive warranty to our clients:
- All signage displays will feature 3M Premium Vinyl films unless otherwise required.
We also have a digital printer in house for the more intricate and detailed designs, giving our customers the freedom of design choice, and peace of mind that all digitally-printed signage will undergo our strict quality control testing.
Blanchett Neon typically uses 3/16″ thick white lexan plastic for added strength and durability in our signage. Other products include acrylic and flex-face materials based on the application and intended use.
All structural steel in our freestanding pylon displays is ordered through local steel companies, ground smooth, primed and then painted.
- Paint products will better adhere to steel that has been properly sanded and primed,